Hotel Note: The spacious guest rooms and suites provide breathtaking views of the forest canopy and distant moun
Rooms and Suites
- The spacious guest rooms and suites provide breathtaking views of the forest canopy and distant mountains dotted with pagodas and stupas from the comfort of your private terrace or balcony.
- The rooms are furnished simply and elegantly, with emphasis on local styles and materials. The shimmering rosewood of the furniture contrasts beautifully with the rich, natural cotton fabrics. The large bathrooms have roomy freeform marble baths.
- All rooms have a hair dryer, satellite television, mini-bar, personal safe, air conditioning and international direct dial telephone.
- We are also pleased to be able to provide fresh flowers in your room on arrival and bottled drinking water is replenished daily.
Garden View Room
- Located on the ground floor of the hotel, these easily-accessed rooms are surrounded by flourishing Bird of Paradise flowers, Bougainvillea, Papyrus and Frangipani trees. They are blessed with views overlooking our tropical gardens, or by a private terrace shadowed by towering trees.
- Upon entering the room, the sense of peace and space is immediately felt, resulting from the beautiful match of the timber parquet and traditional Lao textiles that decorate the interior. Large windows open onto our exotic gardens and ensure appropriate lighting, and a conveniently arranged terrace with sofas provides ultimate privacy, comfort and tranquillity.
- With either twin beds or a double king bed, each room is over 60 square metres. A Lao cotton sofa and low coffee table complement the living-space, and each room has a spacious bathroom with terrazzo bath, a double sink counter, first class amenities and a separate W.C
Mountain View Room
- These rooms offer dramatic views of the Old City of Luang Prabang and of the occasional rooftop amongst palm and coconut trees. Further away, facing your room, the magnificent Phousy Temple rises over the town, set on a steep hill. The best view of this monument is from your window.
- With either twin beds or a double king bed, each room is over 60 square metres. A Lao cotton sofa and low coffee table complement the living-space; timber parquet, large windows and elaborate local textile works provide a relaxing and stylish atmosphere. Each Mountain View room has a spacious bathroom featuring an elegant terrazzo bath, a double sink-counter, first class amenities and a separate W.C
Mountain Pool View Room
- The most prized rooms of the property, the Mountain Pool View rooms overlook both our dramatic infinity pool and the magnificent Phousy Temple, which hovers over the town on a steep hill. Views at night, across the illuminated pool and the glittering temple opposite, are beyond compare.
- With double King beds, each room is over 60 square metres. A Lao cotton sofa and low coffee table complement the living-space; timber parquet, large windows and elaborate local textile works provide a relaxing and stylish atmosphere. Your spacious bathroom features an elegant terrazzo bath, a double sink-counter, first class amenities and a separate W.C
Phou Vao Suite
- Located on the first floor, the Phou Vao Suites are over 70 square metres. The ultimate in comfort, they feature a double bedroom as well as a separate living room with a large cotton sofa.
- A spacious bathroom offers first-class amenities and a separate toilet. Overlooking our spiritual garden, the suites are serene and spacious, ideal for long breaks or where space is a prime concern.
- With a double king bed and an additional single bed in the well-equipped living room, the Suites are finished in cottons, wood and local textiles. With only two Phou Vao Suites available, please do book as early as possible
* Room rate already included buffet breakfast, 10% VAT and 5% services charge
HEAD OFFICE SALES DEPARTMENT
First Floor, NT building 50 - 52, Yen Bai 1, Hai Ba Trung, Hanoi, Vietnam
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Tel: (84 4) 39746373; 39746376 - Fax: +84 4 39746374 - Hot lines: +84 913216684