- Moc Chau Plateau is 199km from Hanoi along National Highway 6.
- The plateau is about 1,000m above sea level and around 80km long and 25km wide.
- The area of the grass-field accounts for more than 14,000ha and is suitable for animal husbandry, tea planting and other agriculture. Moc Chau tea factory was set up here to produce black tea for export and for domestic consumption.
- Thousands of pure-bred and crossbred cows from the Netherlands are raised on the Moc Chau state-run farm, established in 1958. They provide fresh milk to Hanoi and to other provinces for producing tinned milk, yoghurt and other milk products.
- Moc Chau Plateau is an attractive place for visitors with its cool temperature in the summer and an average temperature of 20oC (68oF)