- In Binh An Commune, Di An District, Binh Duong Province.
- Binh An Lake is a separated world as its name means. The peaceful, quiet atmosphere there is in contrary with noisy, effervescent and tense life of the urban outside.
- Visitors certainly will be attracted by beauty of Binh An Lake with its sun and breeze. Green trees spread their shade above paths along the lake. Along the ways, verdant flowers and leaves cover everywhere. Below high foliage, sometimes visitors can surprise sawn stumps serving as seating places. Flower trellis, cement bridges are made in form of rough trees. Small island has curved roofs appearing vaguely or intermittently inside luxuriant forest, natural bridges reflected on ancient and romantic water.
- There are pleasure-houses, restaurants located on water surface in center of the zone, which are looked like houses of fishermen anchoring in crowded land. In ashore there are small and beautiful pointed roof houses like hoof Highland’s people. These are houses for relaxation of visitors for midday or for some days. Some houses are like villas for families or people, who need high-class comfortableness.
- Binh An Lake offers many gastronomic services. Visitors can have their meals on the spot when fishing, sailing or taking rest everywhere around the lake. At night, Binh An Lake wears black coat decorated by light pearls from hundreds of colorful lamps in central zone like flower garlands and colored lanterns. There are many places for gastronomic services, small for a family and large for hundreds of people.
- After tense working days, coming here to enjoy relax is really good.