- With its 10km in length, Lang Co Beach bordered a section of the National Highway No1A, nearly Hai Van Pass, and 24km from Bach Ma Area.
- In Lang Co Sea, there are various kind of shrimps, lobster, sea shrimp, crab, butter-fish, mackerel fish, oysters...
- Leaning against the Truong Son mountains, Chan May cape is in the shape of an enormous crescent. It is next to Lang Co Beach and north of Hai Van Pass. These beaches are considered the nicest in the central area.
- Lang Co Beach is 10 km long with white sand and clean and shallow water. The in-season is from April to the end of July, with an average temperature of 25oC and 158 sunny hours per month.
- According to research of the Institute of Physics and Hydrology, the water in the area is accessible to the vessels 10 tons, and the Vietnamese government plans to build a harbour in Chan May.
- The harbour will be a starting point for tourists. It is planned for Chan May harbour and the Dung Quat industrial zone to greatly contribute to the economic development of central Vietnam.