1. Transportation : Local truck.
: Boat trip.
: Elephant ride.
2. German speaking guide/ English Speaking Guide Upon Request
3. Meals : 1 breakfast, 2 lunches and 1 dinner.
4. Accommodation : 1 night in the Bamboo cottage.
5. Equipment : Backpack can be provided on request.
6. Accidental insurance. 100,000 BHT
Other services which not mentioned on the trekking program
Thing To Carry
- Lightweight clothing that can be layered
- Long-sleeved shirts
- Sweaters or fleece jacket
- T-shirts and tank tops (be respectful of the culture you are visiting)
- Pants and/or shorts
- Belt (check out this one for a ingenuitive money protection option)
- Socks (wool socks are best for hiking and camping)
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Rain jacket, windbreaker or umbrella
- Sunglasses and glasses case
- Dresses and/or skirts
- Hat or sun visor
- Scarf or bandana
- Swimsuit or swim trunks (consider a clean/dirty organizer)
- Cell phone and charger
- Travel speakers
- Travel pillow, eye mask, and ear plugs
- Electric converters and adapters
- Travel apps that will help with language, directions, money conversion, and digital journaling